B2B – Changes to support latest SIMS API (3.77)
The following changes have been made to support the latest version of the SIMS API so that users are not exposed to the risk of the SIMS API being de-supported.
- When a Changed data task is run, Snapshot data can be transferred from a SIMS school. The hash cache will manage or remove the unchanged data.
- When transferring Snapshot data, the following is imported for children in all NCYs:
- Title field from Snapshot Contacts data
- FSMReviewDate field from Snapshot FSM data block
- ULN field from Identifier data block
- SEN Need End date field from SEN history data block
- Both Snapshot and Changed data tasks include children Exempt from NCY.
- The following data can be transferred from SIMS:
- School holidays Attendance data
- Deleted students’ data
Please provide feedback on this post to help improve it
Tell us how we can improve this post?