Attainment Data in One
Session length: 2 – 3 hours
This session will demonstrate the Attainment functionality within the Pulse module. Delegates will learn how to configure the application in order to import the latest attainment data, how to import Attainment files using the predefined File Import Specifications and how to access the data using Results Organiser.
We will also discuss how attainment data can be used to support other processes and how the additional contextual data in One can be used to improve outcomes.
What will be included:
- Setting up the Attainment/Census Year Definition
- Importing the AMPARK Aspects and Templates
- Importing the CTF Translation file
- Importing Attainment files using the predefined File Import Specifications
- Using Results Organiser
- Q&A / workshop – Time to ask the consultant queries specific to your Local Authority