B2B New User Overview
ONE Data Officers who are responsible for using the B2B: Student module to process data conflicts
Session length: 2 – 3 hours
The B2B: Student module is used to process data conflicts arising from the transfer of student data between SIMS and ONE. This WebEx will introduce ONE Data Officers to the B2B: Student module in particular on how to resolve these conflicts and also an overview of the product.
This course assumes the local authority has completed the Phase 2 implementation for their schools and have moved their Scheduled Tasks across from SIMS to ONE.
What will be included:
- An overview of B2B: Student file transfer.
- How to use the menus and searches on the different screens.
- Data Processing Rules – what these are for and how to manage them.
- Managing the hashed cache
- How to Process Unmatched Students and Matched Students with Data Conflicts – when a student is in either of these areas.
- How to use the Exceptions and Rejections reports in B2B.
- B2B: Student Scheduled Tasks – how to create and manage scheduled tasks.