eStart Advanced Features
One eStart support staff
Performance Monitoring and Reporting Officers
Session length: 2 – 3 hours
eStart is typically used as a Transactional solution, recording registrations and event attendance in Children’s Centres up and down the country. This session is to look deeper into the functionality and demonstrate how eStart can be used to better record details of the family journey and progress. In this session Children’s Centres will learn how they are able to exploit the capabilities of eStart and how it can support them with their Ofsted inspections.
What will be included:
- Data recording – Overview of current data recording practices and how this can significantly impact your Centre
- Ofsted – Common themes around Ofsted inspections we have gathered whilst supporting LA’s and Children’s Centres
- Advanced Features – An Introductions to more advanced eStart features
- Baseline of a Family Journey
- External identifiers
- Service requests
- Events and improved outcomes
- Linked documents
- Reporting and Flexible Reporting – Understanding the changes and features associated with reporting from eStart and how they can help you.
- Q&A/Workshop – Time to ask the consultant queries specific to your Local Authority and for the consultant to share good practice ideas from the best performing centres