eStart Flexible Reporting
One eStart support staff
Performance Monitoring and Reporting Officers
Session length: 2 – 3 hours
eStart Flexible Reporting will demonstrate the functionality and look at how eStart can be used to report details of the family and their circumstances. In this session you will learn how to exploit the capabilities of eStart Flexible Reporting and extract the data to better support Children’s Centres and Local Authorities.
What will be included:
- Data recording – Overview of current data recording practices and how this can significantly impact reporting
- Permissions and Groups – Understand the Groups and Permissions necessary to access Flexible Reports, and to Edit or View Flexible Reports
- Custom Queries – Understanding CQs Internal / Repository / Permissions
- Standard Reporting – Understanding the changes and features of Standard Reports
- Flexible Reporting – Understanding the changes and features associated with reporting from eStart and how they can help you.
- Q&A/Workshop – Time to ask the consultant queries specific to your Local Authority and for the consultant to share good practice ideas from the best performing centres.