Governors New Users Overview
ONE Data Officers who will be responsible for using the Governors module to record Governing Body information
Session length: 2 – 3 hours
The Governors module is used by LA’s to record and manage data regarding School Governing Bodies. This includes creating Establishments, Governing Bodies and their Sub- Committees, Managing Governors and recording documentation required for the meetings (Agendas & Minutes).
This WebEx is to train ONE Data Officers how to use this module and all the functionality the module offers.
What will be included:
- Overview of the module – explanation of the module. Searching and navigation around the menus/screens.
- Establishments – how to add a new establishment for the composition of the Governing Body
- Governing bodies – how to add a new Governing Body.
- Governors – how to add & remove Governors to the Governing Body with their relevant Governor type and record their personal information/qualifications/training & checks.
- Sub-Committees – how to add new Sub-Committees to the Governing Body.
- Meeting Information – recording the dates of the meetings set up for each Governing Body and adding actions for those meetings. Creating action templates to make this more efficient for regular meetings. Users can see what actions have been completed or are outstanding. This is a good user and management tool.
- Communications Log – creating a record of the type of communications you have had with the Governing Body.