Inter LA file Exchange Workshop
One Support Staff
Admissions Team Members
Session length: 2 – 3 hours
This remote training first looks at the Admissions File types to support the Admissions Process, then on your data set reviews to manage Imports and Exports of data
The objective is to use this session for new members of your team, or as a refresher to take a detailed look at your data in a test dataset to build confidence.
What will be included:
- File types – Cover the range of file types that are covered by the schema and when they are used and why.
- Exporting Files – Setup to successfully export, and how to create files.
- Importing – What happens to the data and what drives auto-matching
- Matching – How to process students – looking at real cases on your test system.
- Suspense – Rules for importing address data and processing suspense on your system.
- Exception Messages – How to use effectively
- Q&A/Workshop– Time to ask the consultant queries specific to your local authority and for the consultant to share good practice from our experience with other customers.