Early Years Team
One support staff
Performance Monitoring and Reporting Officers
Session length: 2 hours
This session is designed to demonstrate best practice around the functionality of the Early Years Pupil Premium processes, showing the different methods that can be used to record EYPP at Child level and how this will impact your Early Years funding processes, and to ensure that Early Years is being used in the most efficient way. It will cover EYPP for economic reasons, discuss the LAC process including Virtual Schools, and demonstrate automation of the LAC funding stream; if the payment is going to the Funded Provider instead of the Virtual School Head.
What will be included:
- Data recording – Overview of EYPP data recording practices and how this can improve your current processes. And any impact of current EYPP Processes during the changeover to automation.
- EYPP Payment
- Configuring EYPP for automation
- Configuration of SFF for EYPP LAC
- Different ways of recording EYPP
- Impact of EYPP Timing on finances
- Headcount Portal impact
- Q&A/Workshop – Time to ask the consultant queries specific to your Local Authority and for the consultant to share good practice.