Streamlining Processes with Timelines and Quick Reports
One support staff
Session length: 2 – 3 hours
The timeline and quick reports functionality have been available in the One system for a number of years and are key to managing the strict SEND timescales but they can also be used in other areas of the system. In this session we will give delegates an introduction to the functionality along with some thoughts about where it can be used to improve processes with the LA.
What will be included:
- Basics of a timeline – An overview of the timeline functionality and a demonstration of where they are used within the Capita One system
- Components of a timeline – Breaking down the elements of a timeline to get an understanding of their component parts
- Building and deploying a timeline – The consultant will demonstrate how to build a simple functioning timeline and configure it to run in our demo system
- Quick reporting –Introducing the concept of quick reporting with and without timelines to gain an understanding of this simple, but powerful feature.
- Q&A/Workshop – Time to ask the consultant queries specific to your Local Authority and for the consultant to share good practice from our experience with other customers