B2B – Changes to import of Attendance to support latest SIMS API (3.77)
The following changes have been made to support the latest version of the SIMS API so that users are not exposed to the risk of the SIMS API being de-supported.
- Users can select to import attendance data for specific NCYs to prioritise data imports.
- Users can select to import attendance data for Academic Years as well as Unauthorised absences. So they can only import the most appropriate data.
- When importing Attendance data, ^ and * can be imported so that users can import the most appropriate attendance data for the students.
- Users can select specific cohorts to prioritise data transfers.
- The wording has changed on some Data Filters to reflect what is actually transferred.
Old text New text All Unauthorised Absences for Current Academic Year All Unauthorised Absences for Current Academic Year (SIMS7 ONLY) All Absences for Current Academic Year All Absences for Current Academic Year (SIMS7 ONLY) Attendance Changed Data Attendance Changed Data (SIMS API ONLY)
Please provide feedback on this post to help improve it
Tell us how we can improve this post?